Ayman Shawky began his career on a path that is rare among other business executives. Having earned his Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with a specialization in Accounting from Cairo University, Egypt.
Ayman was able to join some of the well known reputable companies like Fosroc as Accounting Manager where he got his first exposure to the job market then he moved to Schindler, where he was appointed as Financial Control Manager. After gaining a great experience in the field of finance & accounting, Ayman’s goal was to complement his natural technical savvy with a strong foundation in business. The best way to do this, he felt, was to start his CMA, to be ready for the new challenge. He then accepted the position of FAO & HRO manager at BDO Esnad, where he gained extensive experience in providing multinational clients with financial advice and support in a variety of fields in services and Consultancy most of them are multinationals which use ERP and other HRIS Systems.
Ayman has several certificates during his professional career such as:
• May.2011: GRAP update ( Golden Rules and Pitfalls in the Elevator and the Escalator Business) , Switzerland.
• Feb , 2011: Certificate in the income tax and zakat update Held by Deloitte & Touche.
• Jan, 2011: Attendance Certificate Of CMA Morgan K.S.A Part1 (Financial planning, Performance & Control) Part2 (Financial Decision Making).
• Nov, 2010: Certificate of Finance college ,Ebikon , Switzerland.
• Mar.2007: Certificate in the income tax and zakat update Held by Deloitte & Touche.
• Sept.2006: GRAP ( Golden Rules and Pitfalls in the Elevator and the Escalator Business) , Switzerland.
• Dec. 2000: Computerized applied accounting AUC (American University in Cairo).
• Aug 2000: Course in Documentary Letters of Credit.
• Dec. 1999: Certified Applied Accounting - AUC (American University in Cairo).
• Nov. 1999: Tools and Methods of Financial Analysis from CAME.